October 4, 2017 at 3:12 pm #37890
Member Package Checkout.(Paypal)
What to do if have prob like attchment?
TQOctober 4, 2017 at 3:13 pm #37900October 4, 2017 at 5:10 pm #38180
That mean your paypal info in Traveler Settings > Payment Options > Paypal Option is incorrect.
Please check again.
ThanksOctober 5, 2017 at 10:17 am #39220
Found the solution.
Yesterday, Already set correct username,password and signature from Paypal API setting.
and have this problem. I’m new with paypal business.
Disable sandbox mode. Solve problem.
In this page(member package checkout), it cannot integrate with woocommerce , is it?
How i want to add other payment method?if i have others valid API Key and Valid Collection ID?
TQOctober 6, 2017 at 8:21 am #40290
Membership package only support Submit form to pay. It does not yet allow to use woocommerce.
Also if you want to add more payment method, you have to code modify or you can suggues us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we will check and consider to update with theme.
ThanksOctober 7, 2017 at 6:51 am #41520October 7, 2017 at 8:31 am #41530
1. Partner Add Hotel> Admin receive it as a draft at admin side, > Admin need to approve
it first for the hotel to be appear.
i) There is no email notifications for admin once partner add new hotel, how to get
notify by email?
ii) If i want the add new hotel by partner to be automatically publish,can it be done?
2. Partner Add Room> Admin receive it as a draft at admin side, > Admin need to approve it
first for the hotel room to be appear.
There is no email notifications for admin once partner add new hotel room, how to
get notify by email?
Thank YouOctober 9, 2017 at 11:45 am #42290
1. If you want partner post automatic publish, you can turn off this option in Traveler Settings > Partner Options > Partner’s post must be aprroved by admin.
2. Theme will not send email about new partner post. You have to go to admin dashboard to check the notification at the top of dashboard.
ThanksOctober 9, 2017 at 12:07 pm #42360
1. If i turn off the setting “Partner’s post must be aprroved by admin”, all partner post will be automatically approved right. If , i want only post from partner “Add new hotel” to be automatically post, can it be done?
2. Can set theme send email if someone (Admin or partner) post somthing?
Eg: For admin: you have new post from Partner or
For partner: you have post something to traveler?
Can it be done?
TQOctober 10, 2017 at 9:01 am #43470
1. The option apply for all kind of partner post. It does not have exception for special post type.
2. Theme does not email template for admin/partner create post. Theme just display the notification in admin dashboard about how many post from partner need to approve if you turn on “Partner’s post must be aprroved by admin”.
ThanksOctober 10, 2017 at 10:01 am #43650
Yes, i know. You already mention that.
But what i asked is can it be done or not to have email notification for someone create post? By additional plugin or coding itself?
If need additional plugin, please recommend?
If need to do coding, please advise.
TQOctober 11, 2017 at 9:44 am #44820
To make theme send email after each partner post, you need add more code to get that.
You can submit a request to us here: https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/custom-service/ so we will check and response you.
ThanksOctober 24, 2017 at 2:37 pm #56740October 24, 2017 at 5:15 pm #57000
When partner purchase membership package, if you use special currency, you have to convert it to USD before pay via paypal.
As i can check, you are using MYR currency type, you must convert it to USD at Traveler Settings > Booking Options > Currency conversion.
Please check again.
ThanksOctober 25, 2017 at 1:11 am #57440
The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.