HomePage Forums Traveler Menu bug

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When I go customize on wp to customize in live my menu I got blank page with this error

It happened after I made some modification in the menu setting in traveler settings

Thank you.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/wagazi0adykq/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 780

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/wagazi0adykq/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 780

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/wagazi0adykq/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 784

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/wagazi0adykq/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu.php on line 784

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/wagazi0adykq/public_html/wp-i

Hello

That is just warning message of php structure. Don’t worry, it does not effect on theme functions.

You can hide it by turn debug off.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file.

Thanks

Hey Thank you

It worked but still I have a strange icon in my menu i tried to enable mage menu and I got this weird Icon just after the menu name what happened ?
    the website https://ohayo-trip.com

Thank you very as always

Have a nice day ShineTeam

Arthur

You can add this css code to Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css to fix the menu dropdown icon:

ul.slimmenu li .sub-toggle>i.fa-angle-down:before {
        font: normal normal normal 14px/1 FontAwesome;
    }

Thanks

Hello Bryan

it worked thank you so much for your great help as always, Can i ask you something in the header where you can sign in currency and languages

I d like to change the color of the font in black I tried with the tutorial from the documentation but still doesn’t work do you have a tips for that ?

Thank you very much
    Arthur

This code will help you change the color of top items to black:

.top-user-area .top-user-area-list>li>a {
        color: #000 !important;
    }

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.