HomePage Forums Traveler Message from WPML(Can't translation to chinese in the tour page in big calendar)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Bryan

I have problem in full calendar page, in Chinese, bellow is message from WPML.
    something you can do for this?

Hi @tchungL,

For your kind information, this issue is happening because of the *Traveler* theme. The theme is using *FullCalendar* for the Calendar pages. Unfortunately *FullCalendar* library is not supporting Chinese strings.

We have tried in a fresh installation without WPML and Chinese as the site language. But the FullCalendar implementation is incompatible with WordPress when the locale is Chinese simplified.

Therefore please contact your theme support about this. Check the following URL for more details.

https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/10822683/comments?page=18

Thanks!

Bigul

Hello

You can follow our document to translate calendar to other language:

Language for Calendar

Thanks

Hi Bryan
    I did try but still not work

Hello

Please send the me the file: bootstrap-datepicker.(your language ID).js like our document with your text in Chinese language so i can help you check check and update it.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.