HomePage Forums Traveler multiple issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1) Map zoom through mouse scroll:
    I want to disable zooming of map through mouse scroll, I couldn’t find any option at the backend, please do the needful. I need the map zoom through scroll disabled everywhere on the website. I have a child theme installed as well, please make any required changes in that so that I’m able to apply future updates to the theme.

2)Booking calendar issue:
    Tried to explain the issue over here: https://youtu.be/3Q-B5_mRbvI
    Let me know if you have any queries.

3) Partner Mails not working:
    When a student books a tour, the admin is getting an email notification, but the partner that created the tour isn’t getting anything. The concept of the theme is that partners post their trips and customers book them, admin can’t manage the bookings, the notifications and contact details are supposed to go to the partner directly once the booking is confirmed. It’s not working as of now.

FYI:
    I’m using Infusionsoft for woocommerce plugin to make the payments through infusionsoft payment gateway. The plugin is working fine because the bookings are being made, which can be seen at the backend, problem is only with the partner mail functionality.

Please look into the issue and advise ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
    Alex

Hello

1. Currently, theme does not have any option to disable map zoom by mouse scroll. You can suggest this feature at contact@shinetheme.com so our dev team can check and consider to update it in new theme version.

2. I do not understand what problem in your video. Please give us more info so we can help you check it.

3. We recommend using SMTP system to sending email. Our document bellow will help you do it:

How to get information accurately Gmail’s SMTP

Also please be sure you have enable sending email for partner after user booking or admin approved the booking of your service. You can find the setting in Traveler Settings > Email Options.

Thanks

Hello Bryan,

Thanks for your advise on email settings, I’ll try that.
    For 1) Can you discuss this scroll zoom issue with the developer please and if there is any possibility to disable it with a function or hook or script which I can use in the child theme, it would really help a lot. I saw in the previous comments that some other customers were also facing the same issue and you guys helped them out, need the same help in this case please.

2) The issue is for example I’m creating an event in the month of november and the event is for march, then the user has to scroll through the calendar all the way to march month. Is there a way we can show him only the booking month (march in this case) directly and he doesn’t have to scroll through the calendar ?
    OR is there a way we can disable the calendar and just list the dates with a “book now” button ? I’m getting complaints from students that need to apply on the trips I’ve posted on the website, they say that it’s very difficult to go to the booking date and almost all of them are contacting my team directly to book on behalf of them, which kills the whole point of having a website with booking functionality if we have to do each booking ourselves manually. Please look into this issue.

Thanks
    Alex

Hello

1. I see your have made some change related to the map that user have to hold the CTRL key to make it zoom out/in.

2. We are working on to update this feature that display dirrectly the month that have available service. User no need to change each month to see calendar.

It will come in theme version 2.0.3.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.