HomePage Forums Traveler Multiple problems with theme

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, i have a few problems with the traveler theme!

1. Maps – the maps of the locations of Rentals, Hotels, Activities or Locations are
    not loaded.

2. Membership packages cant be upgraded. When i sign up and want to upgrade a
    membership package it just loads the user dash again and cant upgrade.

3. The hotel Show prices option is not working – When i select the checkin and check
    out on the hotel page of my website when i click Show Prices nothing happens.

4. Pay Pal does not work either i tried setting up my paypal as showed in the
    description but i get an error message.

Hello

1. You can follow our document to get new key of Google Map:

Google API

2. To upgrade membership package, partner must purchase a member package before then upgrade to other package. You can config the page for membership in Traveler Settings > Partner Options > tab MemberShip

Partner

3. That is search available room to book then you can show price of each room.

4. Please give me more details of the problem you have so i can help better.

Thanks

Hello Bryan, thank you VERY MUCH for the help. You have resolved the two problems with
    maps and membership packages.

One more to go> Hotel rooms-show price option.

So when i use search option for hotels on the main homepage (or the hotelpage> https://letsgotomontenegro.com/hotels/)

and if i enter the dates say> checkin 09.03.18 checkout 19.03.18 and click search it shows me the hotel and the rooms but when i press the green show price button nothing happens.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

It seem your browser cache caused that problem. When i search available room and show price by green button, it work well.

Please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.