HomePage Forums Traveler "My Location"¨ Geoposition on the full map tour not working!

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

How to activate the Geoposition? I clicked My Location Button on full map tour. The browser not asking me to use my location, so i set google and browser allow to access my location, i even try different browser, diferent laptop, diferent pc and still “My Location” Geoposition not working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

also i want to change column of this as shown image i attached. i want to get rid that creepy white space and set 2 column or 3 column from search result.

To be NOTICED:
    i have to get “My Location” button geoposition on full map tour on my homepage working! Please reply ASAP

Attachments:

Hello

Please see my image.

Do you mean change the search result at the bottom to be like that?

Thanks

where is your image? i there is no any image you attached.

i mean change search reluts column to 2 column or 3 column.

how about my geoposition? i click “My Location” at top right as shown image i attached above. And still not working.

Hello

Sorry for missing the image.

Also to make my location work, you have to switch your site to HTTPS protocol.

Thanks

Attachments:

ok got it,

yes, i want the search results look liked image you attached (2 column results). how to do that?

Please follow my image to do that and do not forget back up the code/file before update theme.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi Bryan, thank you for your support.
    I have other topic to solve and i posted the ticket. Here is the link HELP! I Got BOOKING STATUS And Detail PRICING ERROR

Thanks in advanced

I will check it.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.