HomePage Forums Traveler new category as a search page

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I want to create a category called ‘Tickets & Attractions’ on the top main menu.
    I have add a ‘tickets’ subcategory under Tour Categories. I have duplicate the ‘Sidebar Search Layout [Tour]’ page, and name it as ‘Sidebar Search Layout [Tickets]’. On ’Tour Search Result Settings/Filter’, under ‘Filter item/Taxonomy, there is only ‘Tour Categories’ available to select; On ’Activity Search Result Settings/Filter’, under ‘Filter item/Taxonomy, there is only ‘Attractions’ available to select.

How can I search the Subcategory ‘Tickets’ on the page, the same way as those of Sidebar Search Layout [Tour] and Sidebar Search Layout [Acitivty]? Is is possible to do that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

​Hi

You can create new attribute for tour or other service to make it available to select in filter section:

Create New Attribute

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Got it. It seems that your guide documentations is not updated with new version ‘traveler_package_2.7.5’, the Dashbord is different.

Thanks very much for the help.

You are welcome.

Please let us know if u need any further, hope u keep doing business well.

I hope you got satisfy with our support and service, wish to receive any of your item rating to support us here:

https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/reviews/10822683

Regards!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.