HomePage Forums Traveler New Page www.itravel.bo

This topic contains 61 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Goodnight

I have had enough problems with the support of the GTOUR theme, they have not given solution to the problem of a pluggin, they have deleted the tickets that I have created, and at the last one they simply did not respond, we decided to change to another theme.

it is for this reason that we have decided to buy the theme traveler, we have already worked in http://www.perladebolivia.com and http://www.a2a.bo with which we are very comfortable.

we want to know how we can move the whole page to this new theme avoiding losing the created tours … or is it that we simply have to start from 0 ..?

Hello,

To use data from old site, you need to export them and import to new site. You can use plugin WP All Import to do it. Please refer our document to how to import data into theme.

http://shinetheme.com/documentation/traveler/docs/theme-settings/all-import/#post-1571

Thank you.

Thank you
    a favor I am placing the page of coming soon but the links of the social networks can not be clicked

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can add this code to Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css to fix it:

.page-template-template-commingsoon .full-page .list.footer-social { z-index: 99; }

Thanks

Thank you

does not allow me to download google sources, how do I solve this?

Attachments:

Hello

Google has been updated new api key so in order to get new google font, you have to insert new key for it.

Please go to Traveler Settings > Other Options > Google Fonts API key to set it.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You should increase PHP Max input var to about 3000 like our requirement to make theme work properly.

Requirements For Traveler

Thanks

Friends here I need your great help

the tours that I have are like that
    1pax = 100
    2pax = 150
    3-10pax = 75
    As you can see, if I put the main price of $ 100 and choose 2pax the system will charge $ 200 and it does not fit in my list, and from what I saw the system does not have that tour option with several prices.

I need to use the Submit Form, since there are no online payments in my country

1. when in the options of traveler I put the logo of the submit form does not accept me, and I have deactivated the coupon but it keeps coming out

2. this area can be omitted since I have deactivated childs and infants, or if it is kept you can place something below that says, that the price is subject to change according to the prices of the list

3. in traveler settings I have only the sumbit form activated but at the time of booking I got this error … and in Setting Traveler in the ST form builder section I have disabled “Use this form for checkout?” created a new form there … but I do not know where to activate it, look in tour, layouts and I can not find where to select the form that I created

I hope your help … thank you very much

Attachments:

Hello

The problem is your server does not increase PHP Max Input Var option to 3000 as our requirement.

https://itravel.bo/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-status

Please check it again.

Thanks

friend

you had all the reason now everything works fine

some doubts now
    how do I disable these boxes

Attachments:

You can use this code to hide it:

.page-template-template-checkout .booking-item-payment .booking-item-coupon,
    .page-template-template-checkout .booking-item-payment .booking-item-payment-total {display: none;}

.page-template-template-payment-success table.tb_list_cart tfoot {display: none;}

Thanks

friend thank you very much

I have some doubts now

1. when selecting the date shows this text, can you hide ..?
    2. you can change the name of “Adult” to “Number of Persons”
    3. Can you expand the size of this option ..? When selecting the number, it does not appear

and finally at the moment of making book now to the client, this wordpress message arrives, to what is it due? We do not need to register new members on the page, just make the reservation, that the confirmation message arrives and then we can contact them.

thank you very much

Attachments:

Hello

1. You can use this code to hide tooltip on calendar.

.tooltip {display: none !important;}

2. You can use Poedit to change Adult word:

Manual Translation

And use this code to expand adult field:

.form-control {
        padding: 6px 2px !important;
    }

3. You should turn off create new account after customer booking in Traveler Settings > Booking Options > Enable create account option.

Thanks

Attachments:
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.