HomePage Forums Traveler No any search result showing after searching from search like Car, Hotel etc

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hung.hing.wong@hotmail.com 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have add some cars in car section have configured all with required details but if i am trying to search these car using the search on the site then it’s not showing result it showing there is no car found. This same issue occur in all like Hotel, Rental, Flight etc..

Hello

When you create Car, please select both parent location and child location for car and select location on the map for it.

With the hotel, it must have at least room to show on front page. Also hotel have an option you need to check in Other Option section: Book before number of day.

My image will show you more details.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yet search is not working have set the location as you have suggested in the reply but no any effect is reflecting during search

please fix it as son as possible

Attachments:

Hello

You should enable Build locations by tree structure in Traveler Settings > Location Options.

Thank you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I checked your site today and see the location display as parent-child as well in search form.

Please contact if you have any other question so i can help.

Thanks

Dear have you checked that now you are able to search car on my site… But you have not checked i am attaching all things please give me answer exactly plsss..

so many cars are listed in the many location but whenever trying to serch then the result is showing ZERO but i don’t know why you have not resolved my issue

Attachments:

Hello

Your site does not have these locations like your image.

Home

Please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi.

I am having similar problem on car search, it returns no car found. There seems to be problem with the “search-result-cars-1” page. I enabled the options tree and checked both the parent-child location, still no luck.

FYI. These are the two places to search cars on my site:
    1) search-result-cars-1 (problem)
    2) cars-full-map (this works fine)

I found something interesting, below is the URL for searching the cars:

http://localhost:8800/travel/search-result-cars-1/?lang=en&pick-up=Malaysia&location_id_pick_up=7016&required_dropoff=required_dropoff&drop-off=Malaysia&location_id_drop_off=7016&pick-up-date=18%2F04%2F2018&pick-up-time=7%3A15+PM&drop-off-date=19%2F04%2F2018&drop-off-time=7%3A15+PM

If you remove the drop off date below from the url, the car search result returns ok.

&drop-off-date=19%2F04%2F2018

Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

Note: Also, I set all cars “Minimum Stay” and “Minimum Days To Book” to zero.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.