HomePage Forums Traveler No bookable accomocations in the translated language

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Support,

I am facing a serious translation issue on my site.

I have some Rooms added to my translated language (German) but the Hotels (parent of these rooms) still remain English, which makes users unable to find any free rooms on the German site.

I have translated both Hotels and Room(s) but somehow the Hotels are automatically connected with the English version of the Hotel.

Screenshots:
    english.png —> shows the English content, it appears good.
    german.png —> shows the German Room, it automatically connects with English Hotel. (But I do not see why?)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Please edit your room and select your hotel again because as i can see in your both images, the hotel are different.

Thanks

That is true, but the screenshots are only for visualization.
    My hotel name endings are:
    – Guest House in English and
    – Gästehause in German
    you can see that all the Rooms are connected to the English hotels even in the German list…

Hello

I have checked and see you select wrong rental for your room in German language.

My images will show you more details.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you for your reply. Is it possible to assign these translated Hotels (or Rentals) automatically? Now I “only” have 27 rooms but later it will be really slow to assign all new rooms again when I add translations…

Hello

There is no automatic feature to help you do it.

You should assign room to hotel when you create it.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.