HomePage Forums Traveler "No rooms available" message when rooms are available

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi Bryan,

I did a bit more research on this problem and checked the database records. I found the following problem: when I create a hotel room and skip the availability tab (see screenshot) I have only availability rows in the database for a month or so. When I use the availability tab and skip through the month (for instance until jan 2020) all rows are created until jan 2020 in my database.

I have 2 questions:
    Is this normal behaviour?
    I want to have availability for a long period when I create a room (instead for only a month) without skipping through all the month for each room I add. How can I do this? Am I missing an option?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Theme will load the month on the calendar that have nearest available date for customer select.

Thanks

So, if I understand correctly, it is not possible to have availability for a period of a year ahead? Can we solve this to create de availability of a room for a longer period in the availability tab when we edit a room?

The calendar availability is not related to booking period. Theme is only limit the number of booking period date to 30 days that you can find in Hotel section.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.