December 19, 2017 at 3:38 am #94610
is it possible to get notification for the admin when the hotel partner makes changes in the calendar ( availability, new date etc?)
2) Partner do not get e mail notification when customer made reservation. I set up in Traveler settings this option and added partner e mail when I create new hotel but Partner does not get notification when client make reservation. ( only admin and client got message)December 19, 2017 at 2:51 pm #95380
1. Unluckily, theme only display a notification for admin in the admin dashboard when new service was created but when partner change date, time or content, it will not show anything.
2. We recommend using SMTP system to sending email:
Thank you.December 19, 2017 at 3:32 pm #95510This reply has been marked as private.December 20, 2017 at 1:56 pm #96300
1. In order to make notification for admin when partner make change on any service, you have to change to code to get that.
I am not sure about the price for this customize job. I just support theme feature. You can submit a request for us at https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/custom-service/ so our dev team can check an help you do it.
2. In single hotel, when you search available room for date 1-14, theme will check the available of your each room and see it does not have any room meet the require so it does not display room to book.
Please check again.
ThanksDecember 21, 2017 at 8:43 pm #97640This reply has been marked as private.December 22, 2017 at 10:36 am #98000
We are recommend using SMTP system to sending email. Some of server has block email or using spam filter or some setting that make the the email can not send to Partner.
SMTP can send all the emails normal.
ThanksDecember 24, 2017 at 8:51 am #98780
I have been trying to contatc with the customer service but I do not get answere. Do you know any differet way to contat with the customer service?
maciejDecember 25, 2017 at 10:04 am #99130
You should contact your hosting provider to check it. I can not help you contact your customer service for your issues.
The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.