HomePage Forums Traveler OptionTreeOptionTree 2.7.0

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kindly
    My site is online and I can’t update it, I don’t have the old version of Option TreeOption Tree 2.7.0, it would be very welcome if you could provide it in order to cope with this emergency, a link would suffice.
    It is a problem please provide and update us!

Download the theme file from the marketplace unzip traveler file and it should be in /inc/files

I try thank you ..

I tried according to your suggestion, and I thank you … but I did the replacement on another topic that is not yet online … so much for caution … this is the result, if I can rest so much for that I do well!
    No communication is known of upcoming updates, is it just my problem? where am I wrong? Okay so ..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The problem is come from new OptionTree 2.7.

We does not follow the plugin anymore. All the custom meta is stored in previous plugin v2.6 so just keep it to use.

We will check compatible with theme soon for new plugin version.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

You can download the Option Tree plugin version have fixed error in here https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/option-tree.zip then upload and install for your site to fix 500 error issue.

Please try do it and check again.

Thank you.

I did what you told me and now it’s perfect. Thanks Huannv

You are welcome.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.