HomePage Forums Traveler order hotel

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello, how do I order the hotels? (give a predetermined order) and the same with the rooms of each hotel.
    Thank you.

I have replied this question in your other ticket.

Please check again.

Thanks

I do not see your answer, could I do it again? Thank you

Hello

If you use ST List of Hotel element, there are have a lot of order option for you choose.

My image will show you more details.

THanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

We are using the page with the map and we do not have the option that you recommend. How can we sort the list? Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello

There is no option to sort the list in map layout. We will note this and consider to update in future.

Thanks

Hi, I need to configure the site for mailchimp and adwords. In order to do so I have to paste labels on the head of each page. The question is: Where do I find the HEAD of each page? Install a plugin called “Head, Footer and Post Injections” but when I paste the code, the site does not work. Can you help me please? Thank you.

i have other problem with the site:
    GET https://chimpstatic.com/mcjs-connected/js/users/d98d977986b411f70ee92c29e/2aad05eb9a13ca0a6835b908c.js 403 (Forbidden)

thanks!!

Attachments:

more…

Attachments:

Hello

Do you using any 3rd plugins in your site? Looking at the error message, it does not related to any theme functions.

This topic will show you more details:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-to-load-resource-the-server-responded-with-a-status-of-403-forbidden-7/

Please check again.

Thanks

Where can I find the “head” of each page to paste the chimp and adwords mail codes?Install a plugin called “Head, Footer and Post Injections” but when I paste the code, the site does not work. Can you help me please? Thank you

Hello

If you sure about your code work fine, you can try to put it in the wp-content\themes\traveler\header.php file.

Thanks

Hello, and where do I find it? Is it a link or inside some section of the wordpress? Thank you

Hello

You have to modify the php code to add your code. WordPress does not have any place to add custom php code. There are only options.

Thank you.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.