HomePage Forums Traveler Packages / special offers

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am trying to implement packages. Means a hotel has eg. a package for 2 days with wellness and a candlelight dinner. So I created a new room type for this package and put all the information in. There is no way to enter information like minimum duration as far as I can see. The only thing I can do is to give this room a normal price and a discount of 50% for 2 days.

Problem is users dont see the discounted price on room detail page. They only see normal price. And when choosing 2 days from checkin / checkout still no price is updated. In the checkout ok, at least the right price is calculated but still not a single line about the discount.

Any suggestion how to build such packages in your system? Or at least how to show the discount information?

best regards
    René

Hello

Currently, theme does not support display real price when user select option of hotel room to book. This feature will availabe in next theme update that come in next monday.

Thank you.

Hi Bryan,

as far as I can see the price in the box change but the amount of nights does not. Is it a bug?

regards René

Hello

That problem has been fixed but it will available in next theme version.

Please wait for few days, we will release new theme version at the end of this month.

Thank you.

OK. Do you have any idea / workaround to show packages? What I mean for example:

Hotel XY wants to offer a package like 3 days in a room with lots of extras for a fixed price. So what I am searching for is a way to enable minimum duration 3 days with price x for this room.

Hello

Hotel Room set the price by night so there is no way to set minium duration 3 days with fixed price.

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.