HomePage Forums Traveler Page data error after theme update

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paul 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Each time after updates the whole structure is going down, for example: menu structure is duplicated and lost connections between main pages and secondary pages (example: hotel and hotel room; tours and locations; activities and locations), as well all locations become inactive. After each update I should re-post all location pages to get site structure back in normal and logical mode. So far when site does’t have a lot information, it take to me some 10x minutes to get all done. But when site will go live, it will become really complicated each time after updates to get everything back, to work in normal mode.

My question is: is there any option not to lose all active data and logical site structure after updates?

Thank you

Hello

Also after update theme, you should go to Traveler Settings > Sync Availability and Upgrade Data to update database structure to make theme work properly.

Thanks

Hi,
    It doesn’t work actually, right now installed “tour” package and all structure went down again. Can not get everything back, even after Sync and Update.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.