HomePage Forums Traveler PAGINATION AND CATEGORY ISSUE

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  baliideas 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, for some reason, if I choose for example rafting on my site, it loads ok but when I go to page 2, it will just sit there trying to load and nothing happens and I have to refresh the page.

I also have the same issue if you select the Boat Crusie filter, but this time it will not load the results and will just hang the page.

This is like this since the update.

Yes, I have updated everything, option tree is fine, I have synced and updated etc.

Please login, test and check. There is no conflict with plugins or anything im using on my site i have done all that testing already.

This reply has been marked as private.

nearly 5 days to wait for a reply, seriously guys, come on.

After doing some testing, it appears there is an error when I click on a few of the check filters, please see below.

See here: https://ibb.co/fqxVZJG

Hello

You should wait to get the answer. If you comment in the ticket again, it will go to top and you have to wait mỏre.

I have noticed our developer @huannv to help you check this ajax loading issue. He will contact you soon.

Thanks

Hello,

I am checking your problem in your site. When finished, i will respond to you.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have completed check this issue for you and i have fixed it. We will update this fix in the next version.

Thank you.

Thank you for that, seems to be fixed now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.