HomePage Forums Oscar Particles Banner Blog Page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi There,
    I was able to have the particles banner display on the services and contact us page as below:

Services: https://monosnap.com/direct/WXgQU5G7v2DD2ikyDmoAbOiJ5tVDJm
    Contact Us: https://monosnap.com/direct/xuQZ2xbP6TcXEonBBPuJnOWkk2jV9R

Can you help me get the blog banner to display just like the services and contact us page?

Thanks!
    Marko

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Your page have to use Oscar template to use that header style.

Thanks

Attachments:

Gotcha! That makes sense, but the problem is that I don’t have the oscar template as an option in that section the blog page. See attached image.

Also, I made inner banners of the services, contact page for mobile, because the banner with the cool particles/molecules disappears on mobile. I got the banners to look on mobile for these pages:

Services

Contact

For some reason, if I try doing this same banner for mobile on the blog page by creating a section and inserting the other elements when I save the changes they don’t save.

Attachments:

Hello

The Blog is default wordpress layout. You should create new page and use visual element to build your header and body layout.

Thanks

Tried creating a new page, selected oscar theme, added banner with particles and when I save it, it reverts back to the plain banner. It’s fine I can use that, but the problem is that on mobile the banner disappears and it doesn’t look good. The hamburger menu is not visible above the fold because the background is all white and I am not able to add a section with black background as I did with the other pages to make them look good on mobile.

See attached image.

I left two sample blogs published so you can see what I mean. Any recommendations?

Attachments:

Hello

I have fixed the humburger menu for you on mobile:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .admin-bar .navbar.affix-top {
        background: #000;
        }
        .admin-bar .navbar.affix-top .container-fluid>.navbar-header {
            margin-right: 0px;
        }
    }

You can check it again.

Thanks

I still have the same problem. The internal banner disappears on mobile and the menu is white, so you can’t see it. The problem is the blog page only, all other pages have a black background above the fold.

Check again and let me know how to fix this problem.

Hello

I checked your blog page and see the menu is still display well in black color.

Please clear your cache then check it again.

Thanks

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.