HomePage Forums Traveler Partner and membership options

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello Bryan

The partner and membership process is not running smoothly

I have select to partner being automaticaly approved. This happens but the user just stays on the screen that says registration approved and nothing else happens. He does not know where to go to continue te process. Please take him to partner acount. I have this selected in traveling options but it does not happen.

In the meantime he receives an automatic email from wordpress to change his password – I do not wnt this to happen, how can i remove this?

After he has logged in again he is taken to his customer account and can continue the process. However a new option appears in this version – package – I do not want it to appear. How do I remove this?

Please help me sort these issues

Best regards

Filipa

Hello

Thank for your feedback.

Currently, theme just display the message approved for partner know. I will transfer this to our team so they can check and update it.

Also the email info about password changed is default function of wordpress, it can not be changed.

Thank you.

Dear Bryan

I will await fo further dvelopment on issue 1, however please reply to issue 3 of the same ticket

After he has logged in again he is taken to his customer account and can continue the process. However a new option appears in this version – package – I do not want it to appear. How do I remove this?

Best regards

Filipa

Hello

DId you log out the previous account before login with new account?

Also the popup message is membership, partner will see it each time access to dashboard if partner does not purchase it.

You can turn it off in Traveler Settings > Partner Options > Membership tab.

Thanks

Hello Bryan

That is not want i was mentioning

What I don’t want to appear is the tour package that has now bee added in this upgrade.

Please check atachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can remove that tab by using this css code:

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours .tabs_partner .nav-tabs>li:nth-child(7),
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours .tabs_partner .nav-tabs>li:nth-child(9) {display: none;}

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.