HomePage Forums Traveler Partner Capabilities Edit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey, I want to remove the first 5 tabs which are : basic info, facilities, photos, locations and policy from the partner dashboard and just keep the inventory tab available for my partners to edit… please can you guide me how to do that ?

I read in one of the comment that i have to edit the class.user.php to achieve this.. if you can please elaborate the procedure.. it would be real great.

Looking forward to a quick reply from you.

Regards

Hello

Unluckily, the only way to do it is modify the theme code.

Thanks

I know the only way to do is to modify the theme code.. that wasn’t the answer I expected when i raised this query, I want to know whether you can tell me the exact function to edit ? Im really confused and my php knowledge is weak.. For once help me out.. Ive raised several issues earlier but all the solutions provided were either useless or didn’t work.. Real sad support.. Copy pasting forums link isn’t suppport btw

Hello

According to envato’s policy, we do not accept custom code anymore. With some bugs related to theme functionality or minor bugs that just do not take too long to customize, we’re ready to support.

This request takes a lot of time and custom code so we can not help this case.

You should find a developer to help you customize the function and control it.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.