HomePage Forums Traveler Partner creation tour tabs

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When creating tour as a partner, at the begining I’ve this 5 following steps :
    1. Basic info
    2. Info
    3. Photos
    3. Price
    4. Locations
    5. Payments

After the partner validates this five steps, the partner got additionnal steps and he has to validate all the 5 previous steps before to validate the additionnal steps. Here are the news steps to validate :
    1. Basic info
    2. Info
    3. Photos
    3. Price
    4. Locations
    5. Payments
    6. Packages
    7. Availability
    8. Ical sync

What I can do to avoid the partner to validate the 5 previous steps he already validate.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi

You will see the last 2 steps when you edit the service again, not creating it.

Thanks

Hi,

Please answer the question I’m asking.

What I can do to avoid the partner to validate the 5 previous steps he validated already.

Thank you

Hello,

Validated partners need to have enough information. These are the basic fields for customers to trust partner.

Thanks

Hello Thoai,

I agree with you.

My concern is the fact that the partner has to validate the steps 1 to 5 twice, I don’t think that’s not normal.

This is what happen, when creating tour as a partner, at the begining I’ve this 5 following steps :
    1. Basic info
    2. Info
    3. Photos
    3. Price
    4. Locations
    5. Payments

After the partner validates this five steps, the partner got additionnal steps and he has to validate all the 5 previous steps before to validate the additionnal steps. Here are the news steps to validate :
    1. Basic info
    2. Info
    3. Photos
    3. Price
    4. Locations
    5. Payments
    6. Packages
    7. Availability
    8. Ical sync

What I can do to avoid the partner to validate again the 5 previous steps he already validate.

Hi

Some of our customer has also mentioned this case. We will check and improve it later.

Thank for your understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.