HomePage Forums Traveler Partner registration form

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Philltana 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

On the Hotel Partner or other registration form, is the information entered saved if you leave the form and resume it later without validating

When registering a hotel or a room, once validated by the partner, it is registered in draft mode, is it possible that it is published automatically?
    How does the emails partner work? Because I do not receive them all

Hello

Since theme version 2.0.2, you can choose the option for approve partner post in Traveler Settings > Partner Options > Automatic approval.

And we recommend using SMTP system to send email.

How to get information accurately Gmail’s SMTP

Thanks

ok, for that, but even with this configuration, I must not validate the partner but if he publishes a hotel it goes in draft mode and I am forced to publish it later

we do not know very well understood, ok for what you tell me. But, it’s the next step. the partner is registered, validate; etc. Then, when he seizes a hotel and publishes it will then register in draft mode in the hotel admin. Then you have to go to the Hotel and change the draft mode to publish
    It does not make sense

Hello

In Partner Options, theme has a option to allow partner post must wait admin approve or not.

Please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.