HomePage Forums Traveler path to booking success page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 day, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hello..
    i need to customise checkout and booking success page for woocomerce booking .where to find file for this

​Hello

You can try to change in the files in this folder: /traveler/woocommerce/checkout

Best regards​

hello
    thankyou.php and cart.php file is outdated and using older version.
    it affecting on another custom-products made with woocomerce.theme dont support on custom code but its important for us now as order-success page not supporting custom-products..you should update thankyou.php and another outdated woomorce file to lettest version..
    if you are working on it pls give me that files to me or update thankyou.php for me..

check this https://nimb.ws/uCFg30

​Hello

I have mentioned the dev team to check this things. They will update it soon following new woocommerce version.
    If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks

hello
    : /traveler/woocommerce/checkout/(all 5tempates) is not rensponsible for checkout and order-recieved pages..please check again,,

i need to customise checkout and booking success(order-recieved) page for woocomerce booking .where to find file for this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

​Hello

You can find the code for woocommerce function in theme at /traveler/woocommerce folder.

Also it might stay in traveler/st_templates/check_out​ for Modern layout.

Thanks​

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.