HomePage Forums Traveler Payment Gateway

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Good day,

I love this theme, I have my website here: https://www.lamuytrip.com
    I have been trying to change or work around the following, am sure you can help

1. I want to add new payment gateways – Rave and PayStack, I don’t want to use woocommerce

2. I want to change the label “Submit Form” to “Pay at the Hotel”

3. I want to add a third option to the payment method “Direct Bank Transfer” and add my bank details

4. I want to change the colour “account, currency and cart” around the menu bar to black

5. I want to change the confirmation page message from “Thank you. Your order is confirmed” to “Thank you. Your email and booking is confirmed.”

6. The login icons are working on mobile, please do something about it

7. I want wordpress user level – editor to have access to confirm/edit booking

Best Regards

Hello,

1, 3. Currently, Theme does not yet supported Rave and PayStack payment gateway so to add into theme, you need rent a freelance to do it.

2, 5. I have changed this text for you.

4. I have change the color for you by using custom css code.

6. I have fixed it for you.

7. To have access to confirm/edit booking, you need to register new user with “partner” role.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. You didn’t get some of my request correctly

From the above…

1,3. Do you have a freelance to do that for me and what does it cost

4. I actually want Menu Bar background colour to be white as it was before – both on mobile and on PC but the text colour to be black. Text like “Account, Currency and Cart”

Here are the new things I want you to help me with

8. I want to automatically send Booking Notification to Hotel Owners and Property Owners

9. I want to generate an API for my website so that external sites can aggregate my content

10. I also want to aggregate content from booking.com and expedia only for hotels outside Nigeria

11. Where can I add google analytics API code

Hello

1,3. You can submit a custom request for us here: https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/custom-service/ so our team can help you check it or you can find freelancer to get help.

4. You can set color for menu at Traveler Settings > Styling Options > tab Menu > Menu color and Menu background.

8. Theme will send email to partner automatic if you turn on that option in Traveler Settings > Email Options.

9.10. You can refer our document bellow for all API systems that has been supported.

API System

11. You can try some of 3rd plugins related to google analytic to use the code.

Thanks

Hi,

Good day, I just discovered that each time I update the theme, almost every corrections that has been done goes back to statuesque. I will list most of the problems you have previously solved for me so that you can quickly help correct it.

I advice you use a child theme so that the next theme update will not mean we have to go back:

1. I want to change the label “Submit Form” to “Pay at the Hotel”

2. I want to add a third option to the payment method “Direct Bank Transfer” and add my bank details

3. I want to change the confirmation page message from “Thank you. Your order is confirmed” to “Thank you. Your email and booking is confirmed.”

4. The login icons are not working on mobile, I think the text has to become black since the background is white

Thanks you

Hello

1.3. You can use Poedit to change that text:

Manual Translation

2. If you use woocommerce booking method, you can add your bank account for payment.

4. You can use this code to change the menu color to the black on mobile:

@media (max-width: 992px) {.st_menu ul.slimmenu li a { color: #000 !important; }}

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.