HomePage Forums Traveler Payment Gateway Integration

This topic contains 26 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  huannv 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Dear Team,

Kindly assist, how I can use the Local Payment Gateway into your theme, like stripe.
    I want to customize it. Because that will looks great on your theme.
    Please assist, where the file that I need to add/change in your php file. like create a json etc.

Need your assist ASAP
    Thanks.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

We now provide 4 payment methods: Submit form , Paypal, Stripe, Payfast. You can refer our document for more details:

Payment Method

If you have any idea for theme or any plugin/payment gateway, you can suggest at contact@shinetheme.com so he will check and consider to update it.

If you want to hire us customize your theme functions or help you intergrate that gateway, you can submit it at: https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/custom-service/

Thank you.

Dear Bryan,

I already sent an email to contact@shinetheme.com just now.
    I have already request to https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/custom-service/ but there is nothing reply yet.

As I know, if we want to integrate to Payment Gateway, at least we must have a 3 files, Request Payment page, Back-End Page and Response Page.

Could you inform me where that files put on your theme as payfast & stripe?
    and and which files are associated with existing the payment gateway integration?

We want to launch our site soon. So I must make sure this easy payment gateway can be done integrated with your theme.

Please keep in touch to make it come true.
    Thanks.

Hello

I will tell him to check your email and your submit service request.

You can hire a freelancer to get help. Also of course, we can help you better because we know theme better than free deverloper.

Thank you.

Hello

You can check full our gateway intergration in \traveler\st_templates\gateways folder.

thanks

Hi Bryan,

The file folder just contain this code:

<div class=”pm-info”>

<p><?php _e(‘Take payments via PayFast (redirect method).’,ST_TEXTDOMAIN)?></p>

</div>

I think is not a full code of your payment gateway integration.

How about
    public_html/wp-content/plugins/traveler-code/plugins/vendor/omnipay ??

please assist.

Thanks.

The main folder of payment gateway is \traveler\st_templates\gateways. You can add your new gateway in it then check the code to modify other place.

Also you can check 2 files in inc\class folder. Please see my image.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hey brian

how about public_html/wp-content/plugins/traveler-code/plugins/vendor/omnipay ??
    these folders also related with payment gateway system on your theme?

Thanks

Hello athutz91,
    This folder is payment gateway libraries we use to build theme’s payment gateway. It is like a framework payment gateway. You can check it.
    Thank you.

Hey Huannv,

Yes I see.
    Kindly confirm. So these folder related code with traveler/inc/class/ and traveler/gateway, right?

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.