HomePage Forums Traveler Payment gateway

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shinehelp 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello good day!
    How can I add a form of payment along with the existing theme options: PayPal, Stripe and Payfast? I would like to add another option from my country (Brazil) which is CIELO (credit card).

I even tried using Woocommerce payment options only, but when I checkout by any of the means (ticket, credit card or deposit) it takes the total value of the room and not the reservation value for example.

The ideal was to add another option (replace Paypal), but if you do not have it, I need it in Checkout through Woocommerce it will only take the amount of the reservation (if the room has) and not the total amount of the room.
    Awaiting return. Thank you!

Hello promocat,

Sorry because currently, our theme do not support your payment gateway.
    About another Woocommerce plugins, we are testing. If it is fit with our theme, we will recommend it.
    My opinion is you can hire a freelancer to integrate your payment (without woocommerce). our booking system is easier to customize (checkout form, booking email, booking manager, cancellation, …)
    You can consider my opinion.

Thanks,
    Hai Nguyen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.