HomePage Forums Traveler Payment in partner

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi admin
    Is my partner dashboard transaction only from my paypal and credit card transactions?
    because I tried transactions via bank transfer, was not on the dashboard partner earnings.
    is there anything wrong with my settings?
    regards

http://www.travela.co.id

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The Balance box display total money partner have and the Earning box display total money partner have that deducted commission.

Thanks

do all payment types sign in to partner dashboard? paypal, bank transfer etc.
    I tried to exempt a sample transaction from a partner’s product, but as a result, the transaction did not go to the partner dashboard

tester order

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

We just display the money details at that panel. There is no any transfer function. You as a partner have to contact the administrator to transfer the money.

Also the money will count right after booking. It does not allow to change when edit the order detail at the backend.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

how do I enter transaction payments to partner dashboard?

and that I ask
    I tried booking prodak partner, why no email notification to partner, which happened just email notification to admin and user

thank you

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You have created 2 topics with same question so i will close this topic.

Please follow the other topic to get more details.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.