HomePage Forums Traveler Paypal error 10525 woocoommerce

This topic contains 48 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  GOeolie 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    The Woocommerce works with Google Chrome but it does not with other browsers.
    When you select a tour or and activity and try to book, that same activity or tour is automatically added to woocommerce products. Unless you use Chroome you are able to pay for it and a Paypal error 10525 is generated (see photo) In fact, all tours, activities, and cars, can be found in the sections tours, activities and cars. All of them have been translated to all languages from the default one.
    It’s a big mess and I do not know how to fix it. Thanks
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can see this topic for more details of that error:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-did-i-get-api-error-code-10525-ts1441

Thanks

Obviously, I had already found that answer. However, it does not work in this case. As I said above, when you select a tour or add an activity and try to book, that same activity or tour is automatically added to woocommerce products. Only if you use Chrome you are able to pay for it,
    With any other browser, a Paypal error 10525 is generated (see photo). In fact, all tours, activities, and cars, can be found in the sections tours, activities and cars. All of them have been translated to all languages from the default one. Instead, those that end up in the Woocommerce product are not translated and are there depending on the language you were trying to book.
    I am about to renew my assistance but it should really help me to solve such a huge problem in the right way. Thank you.

This is the answer I got from the WPML Support team:

If i understand correct you have for ex. Activities , Tours, etc.

So when somebody books a product is automatically created.

The problem that i see here is that when this product is created , if you go to Products and review it you will see that the product’s price is set to “0”

The error you are getting from PayPal is an API error 10525

PayPal returned API error code 10525 – This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-did-i-get-api-error-code-10525-ts1441

if possible please contact your theme support regarding this as well as i can see they have managed such errors before in their support forum and let me know their response.

at the meantime i will further test this to reproduce on a clean environment with Traveller Theme + Paypal + WPML and raise this ticket to our compatibility team

let me know their feedback please

Hello

Theme is just added the service as a product to get the booking details. It will not use to preview on front page.

You can edit the order to see the price.

Thanks

What do you mean? I really do not understand your explanation. You mean that is fine that a lot of products are automatically created by the theme when clicked and that they have a price of ZERO that causes the 10525 error?
    So what is this theme for if we can’t get any bookings in the translated languages. WPML says that the problem, is with the theme and you should provide a solution for that not just a short incomprehensible answer. Thanks-

Hi,

I have noticed our developer @thoai to help you check this issue.

He will contact right after checked it.

Thanks

Sorry, I paid for assistance and I am not sure if I am going to renew it. How many more days should I wait to get your answer and fix this huge bug? Thanks

Hello

This issue related to 3rd system (paypal) so he need more time to check it.

Thanks

It’s a shame!!! After 2 weeks of my question about a huge bug of your booking system with Paypal you have not yet come up with an answer and I am about to finish my “SUPPORT” that I paid for. You should shame!!!

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

Please tell me what browser you are using. I currently check your site in browsers where the theme is supported. All work with Paypal.
    Thank you

Thank you

Hello,
    I hope you finally fix this. It only works with Google Chrome but not all the rest. See attached files. Thanks

Attachments:

Hello GOeolie,

Our theme is not supported by the opera browser.
    You can refer to some of our supported theme browsers

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi! I am writing for my friend whose support account has expired waiting for your solution to come after almost 3 weeks. This is ridiculous and shameful. You said in your last post that Google Chrome is supported but how come does he get a Paypal 10525 code error when he is trying to buy a product in a language other than Italian (original language)? For now there is no point for renewing a service that is just ridiculous and that cannot fix such a HUGE bug. Please, see attached file. Google Chrome does not work. You have a problem as big as a mountain with this theme and you should fix or stop selling it. Thank you.while

Attachments:

I have mentioned @thoai to help you check this again.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.