HomePage Forums Traveler Paypal payment

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kkleisure 4 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hi, we already done with our paypal account set up but when we try to pay through paypal we did not get any payment notification. any solution? thanks

hi, did you try to make a tour booking just now?

Hello kkleisure,
    I have checked your issue. When you booking success it redirect to home page because you do not yet set page for successfully booking. Please see my attachment.
    Thanh you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tq for respons, so how can we confirm the payment has been made? because we didnt receive any changes in our paypal balance account.we still newbie in this paypal payment gateaway.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello kkleisure,
    To change paypal from sandbox to live. You go to Traveler Setting -> Payment Options -> Paypal Option and turn off “Paypal Enable Sandbox” option.
    Thank you.

Attachments:

looks like that our PayPal account has been used in another domain. do you know how to setup the PayPal account so that it can be used for two domain?
    and one more thing, can you help us customizing our search form for car rental? We want to make the search form as attached below.

Attachments:

Hello

If you can send us a custom service here https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/custom-service/ so our team can check and help you do it.

Also I’m not sure about set up paypal for many sites. You can find more information on the net.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I will tell him about your request.

Thanks

thank you bryan. you can close this ticket 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.