HomePage Forums Traveler PHP 300 errors for your site / server side

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have many PHP 300 errors in server error log.

– Please see private post for details.

[Wed Jan 24 13:56:22.022450 2018] [:error] [pid 138156] [client 124.176.102.25:59137] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home///public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/modules/hotel-alone/helpers/application.php on line 161,

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

If you have that warning display on your site, that is just warning message of php structure. Don’t worry, it does not effect on theme functions.

You can hide it by turn debug off.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file.

Thanks

Hello,

I have checked and fixed this problem for you and to hide the notice on site, you can add code of Bryan into wp-config.php file.

Thank you.

Hi thanks but Im investigating a very slow CMS for the theme and its possible causes!Thus why I looked at the log first….any ideas?

– I think i might install The Heartbeat Control plugin & query-monitor to check for the exact issue so I can fix it but the more PI the slower it goes 🙁

Hello

We will check and update the theme to fix all the warning message.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

That is warning message. It does not effect on theme functions so don’t worry, you can use theme normally.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.