HomePage Forums Traveler PHP errors on new installation when trying to save rental

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I’m getting the white screen with such errors when trying to save rental sometimes.
    It’s a new installation, phph7.1 all latest plugins and wp.
    What could it be?

Notice: wpdb::prepare was called incorrectly. Unsupported value type (array). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.8.2.) in /home/tlvtore/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4161

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/tlvtore/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tlvtore/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:4161) in /home/tlvtore/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 198

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tlvtore/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:4161) in /home/tlvtore/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1219

Thanks.

Also can’t find how to use “ST Detailed Rental Map” widget, it’s not showing anything. I added some rentals but nothing seen in the row where I added this widget.

“ST List Map New” widget shows OK, but not changing map styles.

and last question: how can I remove children from booking form for rental?
    previous version of theme has this option, i think.

Hello

That is just warning message of php structure. Don’t worry, it does not effect on theme functions.

You can hide it by turn debug off.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file.

Also rental is not split the price for adult and child. The price will count by full rental.

Thanks

thanks it helped not to show the blank page after page updates. Hope you’ll fix these errors soon, so I’ll can use debug functionality again.

I need to disable children booking from the booking form, any other way beyond to hide it with css?

I need support, that you promised to provide.

– How to remove children from rental booking search form
    – Need twitter callback link for social login for twitter app

thanks.

Hello

1. When create new service or edit it, you can turn on/off children booking as normal:

Tour Price

With rental service, the price amount will set by night unit.

2. Our document will show you the way to set up search function:

Search Options

Thanks

HI!

There is no option to turn off children in rental booking.

– Need twitter callback link for social login for twitter app – documentation is outdated, previously you have used social login plugin in your theme. Now plugin is not required and this functionality is a part of the theme, but can’t find your twitter callback url (for twitter app) anywhere.

Please advise.
    thanks.

The rental service is not allow to booking by adult/child. It is book all place for all your people.

In new theme version, you can add the social login details in Traveler Settings > Social Options. Theme is no need that plugin to enable social login function.

Thanks

yes, I know, that’s why I’m asking.

– How I hide children from rental? Can I override its template in child theme, which one?
    – Social login: I connected Facebook and google, however twitter app needs callback link to be created. What’s the twitter callback link inside your theme? When it was connected with plugin, plugin provided such link. I put some url there, but twitter login doesn’t work yet. maybe it’s a problem of the theme, because it shows login popup from the theme instead of twitter.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

My images will show you more details of that callback url and place to remove children option.

Thanks

Attachments:

HI!

There is no such plugin in the new version, so image you sent is not relevant. And URL you sent is not accepted by twitter app.

Need callback URL for twitter (asking 3rd time at least). Looks like twitter login will not work…

Attachments:

You can try to leave that field empty or enter your site url in it then test again.

https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/basics/developer-portal/guides/callback-urls.html

Thanks

believe me, I’ve tried everything already. no success.
    Please check on your demo and your twitter app how it works for you, and tell me what to do.

thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.