HomePage Forums Traveler Placeholder for checkin & checkout doesnt work

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

placeholder field doesnt work for ST Search element in the traveller settings -> Hostel custom search form and it doesnt work neither for single element ST Search Field Hotel Settings. See screenshots. I managed to create the bootstrap file for german language, but still cant change the placeholder field.

regards René

PS: under your FTP information a ftp URL with starting ftp doesnt work, so please delete the http:// in front

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The search field in theme setting use for default service form.

If you create specific layout like full map/half map header layout, you can use ST search form element to build form like your image.

Please watch our video demo here for more details of using that element:

Thanks

Hello Bryan,

this answer has nothing to do with my issue. Again, the placeholder for the fields checkin or checkout do not work either for “ST Search Field Hotel Settings” or for “ST Search”. If you type in TestTest then still mm.dd.yyyy appears in the frontend. I already watched the videos, the placeholder won’t be filled there for these specific fields.

regards René

Hello

The date picker field has been fixed the format. It not like other fields that using text element so you can easy change placeholder for it.

User can not change placeholder of date picker field.

Thank for understanding.

Shinetheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.