HomePage Forums Traveler Problem activate Paypal, Stripe etc.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    i have problems to activate Paypal, Stripe etc.

In the Theme Settings – paymemt options I see only submit form and nothing else. I already setup the modal booking form like in your help file, but nothing works.

Thanks for your help

For FTP you have to use my IP address: 173.249.21.148

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

​Hello

In new theme version, we has split payment gateway to use so you need install and activate payment gateway plugin as our document bellow:

Payment Methods

Thanks

I did already install this plugin and activate all:
    WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway

But I doesn’t work, only if I activate Use WooCommerce checkout, but still nothing in the payment options

Hi

The payment plugin is only supported to wwork with out Modal booking method.

If you use plugin for woocommerce, you need enable woocommerce checkout function:

Booking

Thanks

Still not working nothing shows up.

Why I can not have the same functions like in your demo?!?!

I try all but nothing works!

In your demo it shows PayPal, stripe etc. but I can not select this in the theme settings like in your documentation!

I did all exactly what you write in the instructions.

I pay a lot for this theme and nothing works.

also I have problem with the bulk edit of each entry. when I select bulk edit and try to save nothing happens!!!

Is a very nice support to send just the links to what I already read, why I send you my details of my page to login and you don’t look at it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Send me a message to + 5553997096303 and I’ll try to help you in any way I can. The support here is very bad, respond halves, and I have not solved anything

One of the problems I think is that in status you should make available

HI

Please refer our document for the payment gateway. You have to install payment plugin to use it.

Also as the @fafonet said, the option you set for bulk edit is Unavailable.

Please check it again.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.