HomePage Forums Traveler Problem when booking

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

When am trying to book a car, am getting the following error “The ‘country’ field not set for the ‘Moscow'”. While there is no country field on location popup box, see attached image.

Also I have tried to make an activity booking, after finishing all the process including choosing payment plan which is PayPal this error comes “Your order has been made but we can process the payment with PayPal. Message: Security header is not valid ”

and I think it supposed to say “cant process the payments” instead of “can process the payment”, can you help us rectify this error message.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Also if you may help, in my main menu Tour link appears with a drop down of mega menu which is not normal as it has no child links, also when I visit Tour Page has lots of error messages on it, see attached image

Attachments:

Hello

You should check your car location to see it available in Moscow or not then you can book again to test.

Car Location

Also in your admin dashboard, please be sure you have set up Moscow as well for the country, location on the map..

Locations

Inaddition, That is just warning message of php structure. Don’t worry, it does not effect on theme functions.

You can hide it by turn debug off.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file.

Thanks

Hello Bryan, you forgot to answer my question about Tour link problem and lines of codes appear on tour page.

also the errors am getting when am trying to make payments. See error message “Your order has been made but we can process the payment with Paypal.

Hello

The warning message is just of php structure. You can follow my previous message to hide it.

With the paypal issue, please check your paypal account again in Traveler Settings > Payment Options > Paypal tab because it is incorrect.

Thank you.

Hello again Bryan, and what about the Tour link, why does it appear like it a drop down while it does not have child links, and when you hover on it mega menu appears, can you help me check it out

Hello

The problem is you have disabled Tour service so it can not display on front page.

http://peninsulaplus.co.tz/checkin/wp-admin/admin.php?page=st_traveler_options

Please check again.

Thank you.

Attachments:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.