HomePage Forums Traveler Problem with API GoogleMaps

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Good afternoon. We have created the API for Javascript for GoogleMaps and we can not get the maps to work. First we have activated the credentials with the API without restrictions. Then, since it did not work, we have placed limitations so that it only works in the domain where we have the theme installed. But neither do we get it to work. We need help, thanks.

Hello

You can follow our document to create new api key:

Google API

or you can use this key:

AIzaSyAbiWD8crgFpYN8GEeaL6Qjg0lTpFJgmuk

Thanks

Thank you very much. Indeed, we follow the steps of your guide. We have also finished with the API key that you have provided, but it does not work either.
    I’m starting to think that the problem may be another. We have problems with the display of hotel cards, styles are not displayed well.
    I attached screenshot to you to see the errors of the Google Maps API and a link so you can see how bad the hotel listings look.

El Duende del Omaña

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I see the map display well on your site right now.

Please contact if you have other problem so i can check for you.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

Hello

You should increase PHP max input vars to 3000 as our requirement here:

Requirements For Traveler

Requirements For Traveler

to make theme work better.

then try to get new key for your site:

Google API

Thanks

Thank you. We only need to increase the PHP variables by 3,000. That’s it, a new Google Maps API key is also generated, but the accommodation template does not make it look good, with its map and its corresponding styles. For example, the footer does not work well because it does “Grid” instead of fullwidth … Could you look because we can not show well the accommodation template as seen in the demo?

We would like to see this url of the demo on our website. What are we doing wrong?

El Rincón de la Rosa II

Like as:

http://preview.themeforest.net/item/oceaus-accommodation-and-tour-booking-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/20185109

Hello

You need config your footer and your header in full width move to make it display like our demo.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I have fixed the problem for you.

Please check it again.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.