HomePage Forums Traveler Problem with custom checkout form

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I create the custom form with form builder and use it for as checkout pop up page.
    It works, but in emails for customer and for admin as well, there is no Flight number & Arrival date/time fields info, entered by customers.

I use [st_arrival] and [st_flight] short codes for this job and added both of them in email templates in english and russian versions of templates.

The strange is that:

1. Both info is shown properly in car booking page, where you can edit the orders. The problem is in admin and customer emails only.

2. Before today, I was able to get the flight number, if booking was made from english version of website, but not from russian. And today, I didn’t get this info from english version too.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

It can not possible work normal and through the night, it does not work anymore.

Did any one of your team touch the code or change any settings?

Please check it again.

Thanks

Well I’m surprised too but I think the main important thing is that this short code didn’t working for Russian language from the first day of custom form creation. Isn’t it? Could you please, to find if I made any mistake?

No, can say exactly that I and my co-admin made nothing during these last days in the code.

Hello

I did not find any strange related to theme settings. It might the customized code or 3rd plugin caused.

Thanks

Is this code correct, in case I added it in email templates?
    Of course, in ST Form builder, these fields has the same name

<tr>
    <td style="padding: 10px 20px;"><strong>Arrival Date/Time:</strong></td>
    <td style="padding: 10px 20px;">[st_email_booking_arrival]</td>
    <td style="padding: 10px 20px;"><strong>Flights Number:</strong></td>
    <td style="padding: 10px 20px;">[st_email_booking_flight]</td>
    </tr>
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

In the email template section, you can switch between Visual and Text tab to custom your email layout.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.