HomePage Forums Traveler Problem with Paypal payment gateway integration

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shinehelp 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

This is my sites URL http://myfamilyvacay.com/ When I login as a partner and upgrade my membership package and try to make payment with Paypal payment gateway, it takes me to a blank page instead to payment page. Kindly see the attachment. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Quick Reply would be highly appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello jwarner7,
    I checked your site. You are using the caching plugin. Maybe it is the problem.
    You can have to exclude the cart page, member checkout page and try again.
    If it is still not working, please give me your ftp + wordpress account. I will check for you.

Thanks,
    Hai Nguyen

Hi Support,

I have tried your suggestions for Paypal payment gateway integration but still facing the same issue. Please find the required details below:

Admin Access
    ==================================
    Username- bharat@deaninfotech.com

Password:- de@nInfo123#

Ftp Access
    ===================================
    Host: sftp://45.55.3.182
    Username: hdcwzwxtyedean
    Password: dean@321

Hello jwarner7,

I already fixed for you. Because you are using the old version of the theme (1.4.6).
    I updated the Traveler code plugin.

Thank you,
    Hai Nguyen

Hi Support

you have updaetd the plug-in, I hope plug-in update has not disturbed my website. There was so much custom work done by us on website, Please make sure plug-in has not ruined any work on website.

Hello

We just updated library for paypal in traveler code plugin. We has not touch anything of your custom code.

Please check again.

Thanks

You have updated the plugin due to which all the custom work I did put up on my website in so many days is vanished.
    I need backup of all the destroy.
    All my setting have been changes, my website is back to what it was before since I did my custom changes.
    I NEED ANSWER THAT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION HOW COULD YOU UPDATE PLUGIN AND CAN RUIN MY WEBSITE.
    I NEED MY WEBSITE SAME AS BEFORE.
    HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

we are waiting for your reply. And Empty cart issue still not resolved.

Hello jwarner7,

About update the traveler-code, It is important and obligatory for your issues.
    The traveler-code plugin supports:
    1. import the demo data
    2. register services
    3. payment gateways

What did you customize in this plugin? You can give me list of your customization, i will know where you customized.

Thanks,
    Hai Nguyen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.