HomePage Forums Traveler problem with the search hotel prices

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Dear Bryan i have a problem now in my web site when you do in to the main webpage of my website you must note that i already have set a slider locations with search box in the main header but now happens that for example in the location trinidad i have set 10 hotel all of this well declared with the room price and everithing but still showme the price in this component in 0.
    Also happen that when i set a search parameters in the main search header form for example if i do the search for any hotel with more than 2 days of booking happen that in the search hotel result layou show me the hotels fine but not auto calculate the price in depence of the how many days im searching see my pictures

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The hotel price at weather section taken from all hotel, not hotel from current location.

Please be sure all hotel and hotel room available to book and you have set price for all of it.

Also theme does not have function to automatic calculate the price in the search result page following the number of day from search form.

Thank you.

Dear Bryan thanks for your response but why them happend that some room in the search result change the price in depends of the days search in the search form and others not You see my pic see what there i send you a serch for more than one day in the search form and see like in the search result some hotel show it the prices for those days and others not just still in the original price. All the hotels set have price and availability already set

Dear bryan do this and you will se where i told you
    1) Make a search from an hotel like if you want to book only one nigth.
    2) Do one search for one hotel like if you want to book more than one nigth and you see in the result search page what happern with the hotels prices

Hello

You can check in our demo site here for searching hotel:

Search Result Hotel 1

The price will stay with one base price event change the number of day to hire.

Thanks

Dear Bryan them whats happends whit my theme that in some case when i search for more than one day show me the results whit the price calculated for those days in some hotel and in others not how i can fix this because i don can let this like this.

Laso i have another problem see in the theme settings i have set that showme more that 10 item per page but only show me 10 even when i set 12 item per page can you fix it this its like to my theme settings do not work

Hello

I search your hotel and see all the hotel available in Cuba locaton are 10 hotels. Theme can not find more to display.

Please add more hotel then check again.

Thanks

Dear Bryan i already add more hotels now you can see 17 hotel at least in cuba location look the last hotel where i add the price when i search availability for more than one day in the search result page its calculated in depends of the number of days dont happen this with the oldest hotels. Please help me to fix this I need that you check this doing where i say you below
    1) Search for the hotels in Cuba location for only one nigth and in the result page you will see all the hotels whit they original price per nigthThans work fine.
    2) Doo the same search but not for more than one nigth and you will see how in the result search show some hotel with the price calculate in depends of the number of nigth that you search and some one not.
    Please do this and help me to fix this issues like the hotel show the base price or show the prices calculated according to the number of nigths to book its the same just i want that all hotels shows the price in the same condition.

PD I think that the hotel stop to show in the result hotel page the price calculated according to the number of nigth when i edit the hotel room or the hotel from my admin accont not matter this be backend or front end options like admin
    I need that you try fix this problem because its essential for my website

Hello

Traveler does not have the function that automatic count the price by number of night in result page.

Did you custom any code to get that because i see you are using child theme?

Thanks

Dear Brryan yes im already use a child theme but i dont have any custom code in the price aspect nowever if you try to active your original theme and do the same thing that i said you before

1) Search for the hotels in Cuba location for only one nigth and in the result page you will see all the hotels whit they original price per nigthThans work fine.
    2) Doo the same search but not for more than one nigth and you will see how in the result search show some hotel with the price calculate in depends of the number of nigth that you search and some one not.
    Please do this and help me to fix this issues like the hotel show the base price or show the prices calculated according to the number of nigths to book its the same just i want that all hotels shows the price in the same condition.

PD I think that the hotel stop to show in the result hotel page the price calculated according to the number of nigth when i edit the hotel room or the hotel from my admin accont not matter this be backend or front end options like admin

you shoul note that happend the same thing could you please search the origen of the problem i told you when the house its listing from the partner profile for first time the price calculate and after that i made some change for my admin account stop to calculate Help me please i can let you if you need the credentials of my ftp admin account and you can see that i dont do any change in the prices settings.

Dear Brryan yes im already use a child theme but i dont have any custom code in the price aspect nowever if you try to active your original theme and do the same thing that i said you before

you shoul note that happend the same thing could you please search the origen of the problem i told you when the house its listing from the partner profile for first time the price calculate and after that i made some change for my admin account stop to calculate Help me please i can let you if you need the credentials of my ftp admin account and you can see that i dont do any change in the prices settings.

Hello

When i check the search result today, all your hotel working back to normal like our demo function.

Please contact if you have any problem so i can help.

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.