HomePage Forums Traveler Problem with Tour

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hello.
    Now I have a problem, I can not make any changes in Tours. When saving leaves white pages and no change is saved.
    That is also happening with Activity. With Post it works well. I turned off all additional plugins – the same.
    In error_log I have ….themes/traveler/st_templates/vc-elements/st-last-minute-deal/html-st_tours.php on line 24

You can help with that problem please.

Hello

That problem is came from option tree plugin version 2.7 but it has been fixed in new theme v2.7.

Please update your system then check again.

Thanks

Hello. Everything was updated but the problem still exists.

you may need to delete the Option Tree plugin if you havnt already done so and then, reinstall via the theme

Thank for your help. 🙂

Thank you, the situation was resolved but another problem has arrived that in Tours now you can not choose the date because the available dates are not shown. That happening with all of tours.

You can not choose the date

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy

I got the same problem and also my (google map) tour location not showing in the tour single page although the API is correct and google map shows on the other pages!

Please respond to my problem

Hello

Your problem is related to new Option Tree plugin. You can refer our article bellow for more details:

Option Tree Update Compatible with version 2.7

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

I did everything but the same pod comes out. I have web site that works in the market. You can solve my problem, I do not want more global advice which does not work for me.
    Thank you.

Hello

I tried to check and see the calendar of your tour is still working well:

http://prntscr.com/np6crv

Please clear cache then check again.

Thanks

Hello.
    I have deleted cach, I updated plugin up to 2.7.2. But problem still exists.
    Can someone solve it ??????

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

It still does not work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.