HomePage Forums Traveler Problem with translation

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have a small problem.
    I made translation according to the Traveler direction but in the few fields translete doesnt work. Could you tell me how I can edit this file?
    Pic in attachement

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

others pic. in attachment

Attachments:

Hello

You can follow my images to update the language file to get full available words.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello, I have problem with the datepicker in the dashboard partner panel always shows en. In others sites calendar works good and shows polish language

best regards,
    Maciej

Attachments:

Hello

Our document will show you the way to set language for calendar:

Language for Calendar

Thanks

Hello,unfortunetaly it doesn’t works.
    On the home page is correct ( despite that is still yyyy and should be rrrr -and I do not know how to chage it)
    In the partner dasboard calendar is is still english

best regards,
    Maciej

Attachments:

Hello

The date format only supported dd, mm and yyyy words. You can check the setting in Traveler Settings > Advance Options section.

You can change position between them but you can not change to use other word like RRRR.

Thanks

ok,
    1) that true but I can change placeholer from yyyy to rrrr in option where i can build page . In other options is works and i can see polish subtitles. for example adul – paceholder_> “ilość osób” and it works

2) Tell me,why calendar show english language in partner dashboard but on full map page ( home page) is corrected and show polish language. Everywhere is corrected but not in the dashboard where he can set avability?

best regards

Hello

1. All placeholder work normal but the date is not. Theme using it to display selected date format so theme does not allow to change it.

2. The partner page using default theme language to display the content. It does not supported multi language.

Thanks

Hi,

How can I change it by manual css?

Tahank you

Hello

It related to PHP code and some functions has managed by Js code so it can not change by custom css code.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.