HomePage Forums Traveler Problem with Traveler Theme

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I have few issues with the theme

1- Mega menu disappear from the word press dashboard. I had one mega menu on the top menu (Primary navigation) under Tour and its disappeared now.

2- I have few custom field and I have added via ST Form Builder and It shows in checkout page. Although I have added short code in the email template, When users and admin receive the email, the title fields is appear but the values are empty or just show the short code in email. how should I receive the input inside the email? please check the screen shot for the email

3- I have added the testimonial on first page, I would like to increase the size of thumbnail in round shape for each one, How to increase the size of picture in CSS?

4- Partner page: we need to add biography for each partner in a text field and then appear in the partner page, we can customize and add the text field for partner dashboard but how to appear in partner page?

5- I need to add discount badge for my tours/activities/hotels which has discount already, how to add red badge for the items in home page? See Screen shot please

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

1. Did you customize any code of the theme? The mega menu option in Traveler Settings can not suddenly disappear.

2. To make the shortcode get the data of the order and display in the email template, you have to get the data from database and assign to the shortcode via the custom code.

3. Do you mean the small avatar?

4. In partner page, we just display some of partner contact details. In order to add more, you have to custom the code.

5. Theme automatic display the discount number at the corner of post thumbnail if the post service has discount. You have to do nothing.

Thanks

What did you do to our website???????

I had so many updates for past 2-3 days and most of them are disappear. I have updated many contents and Its not on the website now.

We did all changes and some custom CSS only on child theme and not on the Traveler Theme

I can not access to admin and dashboard anymore

Please answer my questions in detail and not provide me an excuse

Hello

I just switch to Parent theme to make sure all the function work as normal without your customized code.

Please check.

Thanks

I am waiting for your quick response, I need all my updates and content.
    I can not access to admin and dashboard.
    What did you do ????????

What kind of support is that?

you reply late and u just make excuse as an answer

Our team can not continue their work. I need to access to the admin page

Hello

The problem is you have to customized code and it might conflic with theme so i activated parent theme to check because it does not related to your custom code.

I do not touch anything else about your admin account or your content.

Not sure what caused the problem that we can not login to admin dashboard because of activate main theme. Never meet this before.

Please go to Cpanel and reset admin password to access again or kindy contact your hosting provider to get new password then activate your child theme to make your site display as before.

Thank for your understanding.

Look at the attachment:

Although the website shows that I am login in website, when I click on dashboard the page will not redirect to admin page and it shows me an error

I cleared the cookies but still same error

I cant access to admin page. none of us work on the website for past few hours and what ever happen its from your side.

Please check and solve the issue

Attachments:

Hello

I checked the code via FTP account and see your plugin: strong testimonials deny access admin dashboard.

I have deactivated that plugin and now, you can login to dashboard normal.

Please check your plugin again.

Thank you.

1. Did you customize any code of the theme? The mega menu option in Traveler Settings can not suddenly disappear.

Big NO. As I said we didn’t change any code on the theme and we just customize some CSS on the child theme, so the Mega menu shouldn’t disappear from the dashboard. please help to solve the problem and I cant not do all my customize again and I need my updates on child theme.

2. To make the short code get the data of the order and display in the email template, you have to get the data from database and assign to the short code via the custom code.
    Provide me an instruction how to fetch data from database with short code and put in email template

3. Do you mean the small avatar?
    Yes small avatar. We solved the issue and customized it in CSS.

4. In partner page, we just display some of partner contact details. In order to add more, you have to custom the code.
    Give me instruction how to show a text field on the partner page.

5. Theme automatic display the discount number at the corner of post thumbnail if the post service has discount. You have to do nothing.
    We already have some rooms with discount. check this link

Jamshid Hotel

Although the room has discount but the the badge will not show on the hotel. look at the attachment.

Attachments:

look at this link:
    some other people had issues with Mega Menu after updating word press. we didn’t change any code

http://forums.artbees.net/t/make-this-item-mega-menu-option-disappeared-after-wp-4-7-update/6533

Hello

1. I checked the theme code and can not find the mega menu code section. It seem you or your developer remove it.

You can compare your file: traveler/inc/st-theme-options.php with the file in our theme package at line 605.

2. All the email template shortcode was generated in this file: traveler/inc/shortcodes/email/email.php

The data was taken by order ID.

My image will show you more details.

4. If your have already added the partner field to add more info, you can follow my image to custom code for display more detail in partner page.

5. Unfortunately, Hotel display the price by AVG with FROM word. It does not display the discount price like Tour, Activity, Car..

Thank you.

Attachments:

As you can see in partner page: https://www.tappersia.com/author/ali-mazaheri/

We have added Partner’s Biography below the image, I need to add a text box in partners’ page setting and ask them fill up the text field and then appear in partner page.

Please advice how to do this in database with demonstration like you did before and how to add this in partner page.

Regards

Hello

We have updated this option in new theme version that will be release at the end of this month.

In new theme version, there will have a text box for partner add them information then theme will take it to display on partner page.

Please wait for it.

Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.