HomePage Forums Traveler Problem with upadated WPBakery Visual Composer

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have updated the new traveller theme and new WPBakery Visual Composer 5.4.5. Since then the visual composer in not working as it was, for example in editing pages every change i make the system is scrolling to the bottom of the page, i can not customize colours or background in any row or column + i suppose other things i haven t had time to test it
    Can you help out ?

Hello

I can not access your admin dashboard by the credentials.

Please check again.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

I have checked on your site, i can not found this problem. I try to edit the element in page but it not scrolling to the bottom of the page and i can still change the color or background of row. Please check again.

Thank you.

HI
    CAN YOU HELP ME WITH Default Color Scheme IN TRAVELLER
    I WANTED TO SET A CUSTOM COLOR AND I HAVE CHANGED THE COLOR CODE IN OPTION TREE
    EXAMPLE BRICK RED CHANGED IN #JEN8943J BUT THE COLOR DOESN T CHANGE?

Hello

Please provide the section that you want to change the color by a screenshot so i can help you change it by a custom css code.

Thanks

hi
    i would like to change for example ˇˇbrick redˇˇ into a lighter color, the meni , the main button color, search etc

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Do you mean change all red color in the image to other color?

Please make a comment in the image for the item and the color (color code) you want to change so i can help you do it.

Thanks

Hi
    I wanted to custome colors and pallette,
    For example one meni color #212466b5
    other color for search tab
    and the other color for labels in search tab
    I understand that the main color is fixed for certian classes, but it would be grat if you can inform me where I can manage it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can try this code to change it:

ul.slimmenu li.current-menu-item > a {color: #c012db !important; background: #88616b !important;}

.search.main-search > .btn-primary {background: #88616b !important; border-color: #88616b !important;}

.search.main-search > .btn-group-select-num >.btn.active {background: #88616b !important; border-color: #88616b !important;}

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.