HomePage Forums Traveler Problem with update version 2.7

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  panos 17 hours, 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I have made a clean installation of wordpress and theme 2.7 (before i was getting error 500 for this reason i prefered to make a clean installation from the beginning).
    Now when i add a new hotel and i am pressing preview i am getting 404 error and the hotel does not show in the hotels pages.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I have created test hotel and it works correctly. Please refer my hotel test in here: https://experiencesnet.com/st_hotel/test-hotel/

Please check again.

Thank you.

Hello
    Thanks for fixing the hotel issue. Now i have another problem.
    I have created a new page with name Test D2. At this page i want to display the list of activities. I am using the St Activity list . When i have the template to Default the list of activities works fine. When i am switching to the Home Modern template (which is the template we are using in our website) the activity list does mot work correctly.
    I am attaching the screenshots.
    Also the same problem in tours.
    Please provide a solution for the modern theme.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

In modern theme, you need use ST List of Service element and select activity service to display list activity.

Thanks

Hello Bryan
    I have enabled the option Adult Name Required in the activities but i dont see the field to write the names of the adults .

Thanks again

Hello

The Guest Name feature is not supported with new modern theme yet.

We will update it soon so in this time, please disable it.

Thanks

Hi Bryan
    Thanks again , please let me know when the guest feature will be ok

Thanks again

Yes i will.

Thanks

Hello Bryan
    In the new version of the template we are unable to make the mobile logo bigger.
    We are editing the responsive.css . How we can make the mobile logo bigger ?

Thanks in advance

Hello

You can use this code to change it:

@media (max-width: 480px){
    #header .header .header-left .logo img {
        max-width: 160px !important;
    }
    }

Thanks

Hello Bryan
    in our website https://experiencesnet.com/ the front page when loading shows the frontpage banner (the river photo with the activity search bar) small and then fullwitdth for less than a second . How we can disable this effect ?

Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Hello

You should wait the page complete loading to get best preview. It is just loading steps for a page.

Thanks

Hello Bryan

We have a new site( we have bought a second template) and we would like to change the logo, the template is for a hotel. (note that we change the logo from Theme settings / logo and nothing happens.

I am attaching a screenshot.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Hello

You can set up for single hotel in Traveler Settings > Hotel Alone Options section.

Thanks

Hello
    In the Hotel theme I would like the Background of the menu to be white , i am changing the menu setting but the background remains transparent .

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.