HomePage Forums Traveler Problem with WooCommerce

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hey Team,

I have some issue when I use WooCommerce on your theme,
    1. Invoice can not be downloaded/opened.
    2. After payment completed (success) there is nothing Booking History Button and Download Invoice Button on the page completed payment.

Please help.

Thanks.

Hello

In our new theme version, we have changed a litle of booking history from user dashboard.

Please wait for a few day to update theme then check again.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

The invoice feature also supported woocommerce booking.

In user dashboard, user can view and download invoice normal.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

To use Coupon of Woocommerce, you must us Woocommerce Coupon, not ours.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hey Bryan,

Yes I Know…. Of course.
    But Not Answer my question yet.
    The point of my question is, why Coupon & Additional Fee from woocommerce not show on your details and invoice?
    Your subtotal totally different between booking details and invoice when use Woocommerce.

Please confirm, your theme actually support with woocommerce system, or just checkout it, pay it, and done?

Respect!
    Thanks.

Hello

They are new feature so it just supported yet our booking method. We will check and update for woocommerce in future.

Currently, theme use woocommerce as a booking function, all the steps are default from plugin.

Thanks

Hey Bryan,

FYI, Booking function is not only just make successfully transaction. Your Info Booking Details must be match with plugin what you use. If You said your theme supported, so we will use woocommerce.

how can we buy something but with the wrong information?

This means until now I can not use your theme?

Use your Modal Booking does not support local payment methods, use woocommerce so many features that do not fit, even basic feature details info not match.

It’s a fatal error. Your total cost is different and the information is not clear.
    Please note this is a price issue that does not match the payment. This is not a new feature in woocommerce. This is how your theme really supports woocommerce.
    Basic info about price features is incorrect.

Hello

We will check and update it to compatible with woocommerce in future.

Currently, that is new feature so it only support our booking method.

Thank for your understanding.

Shinetheme

Dear Bryan,

Noted. Please update your theme to support woocommerce immediately. It’s very important if you said your theme already support but many bugs.

I can’t live my site as my expected because your theme not fully supported woocommerce. I can’y live my site because there is problem with your price system & invoice system when use woocoommerce.

Kindly confirm, When the next theme update? whether the next update will be fixed woocommerce bugs?

Thanks.

Hello

We are currently working on integrating APIs from a number of major systems into the theme. So we do not have a specific release plan yet.

I have create a task about this issue so our dev team will check and select feature need for theme to update.

Thank for your understanding.

Hey Team,

Please help to fix it. We need to launching the site soon.
    Because this is Main System when booking was created.

I hope your team can understanding how important’s this feature.

Could you provide where the file can be fixed this?
    Really really important.

Thanks.

Hello

I will notify our dev team about this issue so they can check it.

Thanks

Dear Bryan,

Please help to make this priority and fixed ASAP, because this feature in main alternative booking system. How this issue can be fixed?

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.