HomePage Forums Traveler PROBLEME WITH FRENCH TRANSLATION

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

We transLat the theme (35 % for this moment) and the translation doesn’t work and the others files we translate them at 100 % but doesn’t work too (see attached) !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The way to make the translate of website is translate the language file (.po) in local then upload to live site in language folder of parent theme via FTP account.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi,

i tried to translate a few words but nothing changed, i tried your way (translate the language file (.po) in local then upload it into the site in the language folder of parent theme via Filezilla). I tried to translate the words in the left columns but nothing happened (attached screenshot).

Attachments:

Hello

Please update your find language (.po) then try again.

There will have many same words so please search careful.

Thanks.

Attachments:

Hi,

To be clear these are the steps that i’ve done :

1 : download the .PO here (attached screenshot)

2: With Poedit i translate all the sentence that contains the word « hotel » (attached screenshot)

3: I create an « Additional keywords » like you’ve showed me in your 2nd screenshot (attached screenshot)

4: When i « Update new data » this error message appears (attached screenshot)

5: If i don’t « Update new data » i tried to place the new .PO and the new .MO in the language folder of parent theme via FTP account like you told but nothing happened, i tried to put them in every « language » folder i found but still nothing change (attached screenshot)

Please help. Thanks in advance !

Attachments:

attached screenshot of my fifth step

Attachments:

Hello

Please put the translate file to language folder of theme (second folder).

Also you can use this plugin to translate your site:

Loco Translate

Thanks

Hi,

I already put the translate file into the language folder of theme (screenshot n°5 just above your response) but nothing changed… I’v already use Loco Translate, i once translate at about 35% but at this time nothing changed either… i can see the translation that i’ve done using Poedit on loco translate but nothing change on my website…

I really need a solution your theme look great i would like to use it !! Thx

Attachments:

Hello

I checked your translated files and see you have changed file name to other name so theme can not find it to display new translated words.

Please check again.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.