November 10, 2017 at 2:13 am #70010
I have run into this bug where when I fill an airport as origin, it fills the same airport as destination instead of staying blank. I have tested on both Safari and Chrome browsers, and on Safari for iOS.
Also, I would like to know if it is possible to implement a way of finding the current user location (if is permitted by the user, of course) and filling the “origin” with the current city.
Ricardo MendesNovember 10, 2017 at 8:45 am #70100
it seem travelpayout has been update something so it also happened with our demo site.
We will check and update it right away.
Temporacy, please remove the destination field and select other data.
ThanksNovember 10, 2017 at 8:59 am #70130This reply has been marked as private.November 10, 2017 at 1:34 pm #70260
After select origin field, please clear auto data in destination field and select other data to make search.
ThanksNovember 10, 2017 at 10:39 pm #70660
Hi Bryan again thanks for the reply.
So, as I mentioned before this issue stopped occurring for now.
I have three pending questions:
1. Is it possible to automatically fill the origin field based on the current user location? (eg. I’m in Lisbon so origin automatically fills w/ Lisbon, Portugal);
2. I can’t navigate the search results using the keys on my keyboard. Meaning, I write Peru for example, and I get a list of Airports in Peru. If I try to use the arrow keys on my keyboard to cycle through the options, it automatically selects the first option as if I had clicked in it;
3. When I fill the flight and hit search and I’m in the travelpayout search integration, the checkbox that says “Show Hotels” is selected, but no hotels are showing with the results, only the flights. Why is this? Is it an expected behaviour? (I’m including a screenshot)
Thank you guys and have a nice day ahead.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.November 13, 2017 at 2:28 pm #71320
1. It is possible make the theme automatic detect your location and auto fill in search form.
2. Also theme does not support using keyboard to select orihin or destination. You need using mouse to select the location.
3. All the data in that frame belong to travelpayout. The Show Hotel – Tt works automatically, if no popup opened – just advertiser didn’t decide to show an ad for a user.
The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.