HomePage Forums Traveler Problems with import with "One Click Import". Please I need some help!

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alex 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m Alex, to be honor you have an awesome work, congrats. I need some help with something: I have one problem with Install Demo by “One Click” because the system shows me “WARNING: Importing data is recommended on fresh installs only once.(…)”. And when i make click to process wp shows me “working..
    File theme_options null content ! Re-import
    Re-import
    Re-import
    Re-import

And stay here with several minutes doing (I think) nothing. I’m sorry but I can’t import demo data and for me it’s very important to do it. I have the credentials and de buyer code.

Thanks for all,

Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Good morning,

Your admin account is incorrect. I can not access to your admin panel to help you check the problem.

Before install theme, please be sure your server meet our requirements for theme here:

Requirements For Traveler

Please check again.

Thank you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

If you are moving to other host, please provide a live site (default wordpress theme) with an admin account so i can help you better.

Thank you.

So… I’m waiting for TWO WEEKS to receive a answer solution and is this all you give me? I need a solution and I gave you the WordPress User / Password, I gave you the ftp acces and I gave you the host to acces into the new web. Modify your host is very easy and You do not want do this to help me? I can’t understend.

I NEED A SOLUTION NOW! I’m tired of waiting and I can’t spent more time to find a solution. I bought this them with a support, and you have to give me help!!!

I hope you understend me,

Alex

Sorry, it’s ok, I can resolve the problem. The problem was the host,
    Thank you, see you soon,
    Alex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.