HomePage Forums Traveler Problems with page full video slider https://travelerwp.com/full-video-slider/

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Good afternoon, first of all thank you for your work.

Two days ago I have asked you the code to create a layout of the home just like on your “https://travelerwp.com/full-video-slider/” page.

I’ve got it and it looks great on the computer, but when I looked at it on the android mobile phone I saw that the video is not seen.
    I checked your page “https://travelerwp.com/full-video-slider/” on my android mobile phone. It was a problem for my website, but I have been able to verify that the same error occurs on your page and I do not know watch the video.

Please can you check it? Can you tell me how I can fix it? 80% of visits come from mobile. The video is not seen in the background on mobile phones

attached I send you screenshot of the problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

2 Second problem:

please I need to know how I can hide from the page that the clients are shown, the contact details of the partner.

I need eye surgery:
    Phone
    Email
    Website

Please I need to hide this since the packages I have with the partners are all on commission and I do not want to show contact details of the partners until the clients do not make the reservation.

Please can you tell me how I can hide it or what code do I need?

Thank you very much for your time, I attached an image to let you know what I’m talking about.

Attachments:

Hello

1. We forgot add the background image for header to use on mobile devices because video does not support on mobile.

Now you can check again and see it.

2. You can add this css code in Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css to remove it:

ul.list.list-inline.text-small {
        display: none;
    }

Thanks

There is an error in the theme when creating the tours and activities

There is an error in the theme when creating the tours and activities with the partner panel

Good afternoon, thank you for your time and your work.

There is a problem in the theme when I create the tours and tours in the partner panel. When creating a new tour appear only 6 tabs to fill the tour configuration.
    Once all the fields have been completed and the new activity is uploaded, two new tabs appear in the fields of the partner’s tour configuration.

This makes the tour not be configured the first time it is created since the new tabs that appear are the “Availability” and “Start Time”.
    This makes the tour calendar not work if you do not return to the “Availability” tab and the availability is created.

Please check the two attached images, in the first vera that when creating a new tour appears only 6 tabs and in the second image you will see that after creating the tour there are 8 tabs.

This creates confusion for partners.

PS: The same thing happens with the activity service, but only one tab appears instead of the two tabs that appear in the tours.

There is another bug that bothers a lot. The partner email field when you create a tour does not stay fixed when there is an error due to the lack of a mandatory field. The email disappears when there is no mandatory field to fill. please look at this too. Is very annoying.

Thanks for your time

Attachments:

Problem

How can I remove the partner’s contact data from this map view design?

I attached the image of the contact information that I want to disappear because my partners are all with packages from members to commission.

Thank you

Attachments:

Hello

3. Some tabs only appear after created tour because it need tour data to work so if the tour does not exist in database, it can not find the data.

4. You can use this css code to remove that section:

.st-tour-tabs-content .tab-content >.tab-pane#request .package-info-wrapper >.row > .col-md-6:nth-child(2) {display: none;}

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.