HomePage Forums Traveler Problems with some Function Pages

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have created new Function Pages by using the recommended templates on each one. The pages with problems are shown below.

1) I have no access to these pages (edit).
    2) When I click the Preview button, I’m redirected to the Home page. I can’t preview the function page.

These are the Function Pages with problems:

Member Packages
    Login Full
    Login Normal
    Booking Success
    User Registration
    Reset Password

3) Are the Register and Login pages the same for a regular client as for a Partner?
    How do you manage both?

4) User dashboard has several links to pages like Settings, Wishlist, Tour, Overview, etc. When I click on there I become a 404 error.
    Do I have to create all those pages or they are created dynamically upon partner registration?

Please, put some light on these points. Thanks!

Hello

– You need config page function for your site in Traveler Settings > Page Options.

– Normal user and Partner have same register/login form.

– You should check your custom link for partner dashboard in Traveler Settings > Partner Options > Allowed custom sort link for partner page. You can turn it off then check again.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

It seem the 404 error in partner dashboard has been fixed.

Please description more details about 1) I have no access to these pages (edit) so i can help you better.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Points 3) and 4) are SOLVED.Excellent job. Thanks!
    **Can you share what caused the 404 error on the user dashboard pages?
    (I want to prevent this happening again)
    —————————————–

STILL WITH PROBLEM
    I can’t Preview the following Function Pages (they redirect to the Home page after clicking Preview). Also, I can’t edit them. The editor area is empty.
    How to customize those forms and pages if I can’t edit them?

Member Packages
    Member packages checkout
    Member checkout success (*)
    Login Full
    Login Normal
    Booking Success
    User Registration
    Reset Password
    My Account (Page shows OK. Dashboard link redirects to Home. All other links show the 404 page)

(*) when you click Preview, you’ll see the home page, and it sends an email to admin with all empty fields.

Thanks for your excellent support and patience.

Hello

When i check partner dashboard, all the link display well and 404 page does not show up.

Please description the place that you have in partner dashboard so i can help you check better.

Also all the templates above are default layout, it does not allow to edit.

In order to change that, you have to change the code.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

User Dashboard is working OK.
    ————————————-

STILL WITH PROBLEM
    I can’t Preview / View the following Function Pages (they redirect to the Home page after clicking Preview or View).

Member Packages
    Member packages checkout
    Login Full
    Login Normal
    Booking Success
    User Registration
    Reset Password

(*) when you click Preview or View, you’ll see the home page, and it sends an email to admin with all empty fields.

NOTE: I have recently noticed that all the Layout pages ALSO redirect to the Home page after clicking Preview or View. (Traveler Settings > Layouts).

Thanks.

Hello

The layout only use for making post content layout, it can not view on front page.

Please contact if you have any problem so i will help you check it.

Thank you.

Hi Bryan,
    Sorry, but the problem is not solved. The only page that seems to work is Member packages checkout. The pages below still redirect to Home upon clicking View/Preview. You can’t see those pages.
    ——————————————————-

STILL NOT SOLVED
    I can’t Preview / View the following Function Pages (they redirect to the Home page after clicking Preview or View).

Member Packages
    Login Full
    Login Normal
    Booking Success
    User Registration
    Reset Password

(*) when you click Preview or View, you’ll see the home page, and it sends an email to admin with all empty fields.

Thanks.

Hello

These list page function does not use to view on frontend. It using to display the content.

For example: Booking success page only show up after you made a booking.

Or login/register page, you have to view it without logged in. You can try to check with private browser of logout before view it.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

I see…

I have followed your advice and saw that everything is working OK. I made a normal user registration and a Partner registration for testing purposes. It works fine.

However, after registration (normal user and partner), 2 emails are sent to them:
    One sent from Traveler theme + one sent from WP (with login link to WP interface).

This creates confusion for the users/partners.

* How can I prevent WP from sending these emails?

Thanks.

Hello

We build the theme and create email template that send to admin/customer about register account but we can not disable wordpress email function. That is default option.

Only this case send 2 emails about registration account. One from our template and one from default wordpress function.

Thank for your understanding.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.