HomePage Forums Traveler Problems with webpage on iOS – Using Wunderkind Theme

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lisoong 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hello, my website (expediodesign.com) does not load properly on iOS. There is a lot of text missing. Tried on Chrome and Safari and it’s the same.

It works fine on Android and Windows. I’ve attached screenshots for your reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can try this css code in Custom Css field to fix that problem.

p.about-description,.section_title p { color: #000 !important;}

Thanks

THanks so much for the quick reply, that fixed most of the text which is now appearing, but there’s still a bunch of text that still isn’t shown. I’ve attached some images for reference.

Appreciate your help. Thanks!

Attachments:

Is anyone else facing this issue with iOS? This issue is stil unresolved at this point with several text sections missing. Appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

Hello

I can not access your site anymore: http://expediodesign.com/

It is no longer work.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi Bryan, there was a problem with the site, but it’s fixed now after I contacted our service provider. Can you please check again? THanks.
    I also noticed that the menu text doesn’t appear in iOS (both Chrome and Safari).

Hi Bryan, can you please try the website again and see? Do let me know if you’re still having problems accessing it. Thanks.

Hello

Please check your site on mobile for missing word again.

Thanks

Hi, yes, I checked it but still missing text. Can you check and see? Thanks.

Hello

I have changed it.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi,it’s still not working. The menu is also not visible for some reason.

Hello

Have you seen other text displayed or only menu disappeared?

Thanks

It’s not just the menu but other text as well. However, I notice that this is only a problem in an iPad Pro when the browser is full screen, but seems to be OK when the browser is in split screen mode.
    On an iPhone, it seems to be fine.
    One other issue I notice is extremely slow load times. Is there a way to speed up the load times for the page?

I also noticed that this is happening (text disappearing) when the ipad is in landscape mode.However, in portrait mode, it seems to be OK, except that the text changes from black to white. I believe what’s happening is that when in portrait mode, the text is black, so it is visible. However, in landscape mode, the text turns white, so it can’t be seen since the background is also white.

Hi, just wanted to follow up on this issue. Still unresolved after quite a while.
    Please see attached screenshots. THanks.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.